A AIFAMY Tree Swing Hammock Straps Hanging Kit Holds 2800 Lbs, 4 Feet Long with 2 Carabiners, Set of 2

  • DURABLE AND STRONG -- Contains 2 piece of 4 feet strap, hanging straps made of commercial grade nylon and is able to withstand harsh winters and brutal summers without showing signs of wear while the carabiner hook is made of industrial strength steel making it nearly indestructible.
  • SAFE SWING STRAPS --each strap holds up to 1000 pounds, high grade stainless steel rings and carabiner, you can take confidence knowing that your Swing Tie will never rust, fade or be affected by unpredictable weather.To prevent the straps from coming off while swinging, we designed our carabiners to include a heavy duty screw lock.
  • PERFECT REPLACEMENT -- our strong ropes are not only to be the tree straps hanging, but also to be the replaceable ropes to the swings/ hammocks/ hanging chairs which had been broken, or to be the extendable ropes to the suspension system which were short of length for the tall tree or beam.
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL -- Fast & Easy Way to Extend Any Swings,fit perfectly for spinner swing, outdoor hammock, aerial flying yoga, hanging rope chair, garden swing, tire swing, disc swing, webbing swing, classic tree swing, toddler swing and porch courtyard swing, indoor swing, and children nest hanging swing seat,etc.
  • EASY TO USE -- hang on the tree branch you prefer, then insert the smaller ring into the larger ring, and enjoy. No tools are required for installation, you’re sure to have your tree swing or hammock up and running within a matter of minutes!

Great item to hang a swinging chair. Comes with two ropes but you only need one. Be sure to watch the video on how to adjust the length of rope. It is at the bottom of the item description on Amazon. I had to watch it a few times to get it right. The mechanism is very ingenious. To hang a chair you will also need a hook kit. I used this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07349ZS7C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1. See my review of the macrame hanging chair to see how I hung it.

Very handy attachment. takes away the jerry rigged thing I would do

Perfect to hang a hammock chair by one rope. I'll save the other for something else.

I initially skipped the recommendation from Amazon to order this when I ordered my daughters macrame hanging chair along with the hook kit. I wasn’t sure I needed to spend the additional money on this after I just purchased the swing and hooks.. well I was silvery wrong and had an extremely upset child.. we mounted the hook it and once we took the swing out of the box and hung my daughter would’ve had to use a ladder to reach the swing! So I immediately went back on to Amazon and ordered this rope. Two days later it arrived, we very quickly added it to her swinging chair and now her chair fits perfectly in her room and at a perfect level. Definitely worth the additional cost to the chair and is very great quality! Don’t skip this item!!

makes my patio look neat and tidy plus nobody is afraid to swing in my hammock now that I have changed out that nasty old rope!

I only needed the rope to span about 12 inches between the two metal rings, but this product is designed to span about 24 to 36 inches. However, you can take the end of the rope and loop it through one or two of the round rings a second time to make it shorter than 24 inches. See my picture for how I accomplished this.

Extremely durable. Adjusts very easily and allows you to hang what you wish without worry. We used these for a DIY hanging pot shelf and it brings a unique look to what we are hanging compared to regular chain. Very pleased with the outcome!

These worked beautifully for adjusting our Hammock Chairs to the right height. Really like the natural color rope look instead of chain or something else.

Worked perfectly to hang a hammock on my porch. We’ve had one tied there before but these worked so much better. And I lucked out that the blue is really a turquoise color and goes with my porch decor.

Took a second to figure out how to use the clip to make this variable length. Very well made, very pleased. I'm using them on exercise equipment and they are soft to the touch and work perfect. Perfect for Pilates as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempts to "flip" the election can push Republicans into a nightmare