Kootek 12-17 Inch Laptop Cooling Pad, 4 Quiet Fans Cooler Chill Mat with Adjustable Speed Fan and 3 Height Mount Stand 2 USB Ports Chill Mats

  • Super quiet cooling fan create a noise-free environment for you, interference-free when working or gaming.
  • A rolling on/off switch control the fan speed and blue LED brightness simultaneously, cool design and easy to use.
  • 4 large fans (5.5 inches) provide strong airflow to cool down your laptop, help to reduce temperature and extend the operation life.
  • Adjustable height setting to meet different needs when working or playing game, comfortable for natural point of view. A non-slip baffle, effectively prevent laptop slipping off.
  • Dual extra USB 2.0 port allows for connecting more USB devices (Such as mouse,keyboard. NOT SUPPORT high-power devices, for example hard disk ).

This is my second Kootek (first one is running fine on another computer, been running fine for a couple years). I have bought many coolers over the years, finally tried Kootek, and now it's the only cooling pad I'll buy. Don't try to save a few bucks on something else, get a Kootek and you'll be real happy an your computer will thank you.

Before I say anything about the item itself, I will say that the sellers customer service is absolutely excellent, and which is why this is a five star review. The fan itself falls under the category of, one gets what one pays for. Yeah, it's quiet and light, and has four fans, but the construction isn't the best, sadly. The biggest issue is the legs, so having it at an angle, once they don't wok anymore, is of course, not really practical. You can still have it flat of course. Again though, the seller responded within a few hours after I mentioned that I had an issue, and replaced it, without even my asking. That, is customer service.

This little thing is great, I am in graduate school and on my laptop constantly. I am also visually impaired and I was having problems seeing my laltop at a regular angle, it was also starting to get warm from being on constantly. This cooling pad gives me the perfect angle of view to see the screen and relieve neck strain. I could not even tell it was on at first, but it was and it is super quiet, it even has a speed control nob, this is the best cooling fan I have ever bought so far. I would absolutly sugjest getting this if you have aby of the above mentioned issues.

I use one under a PS4 and another under a laptop. Works, looks cool, and very easy to set up. The only thing I half dislike is the legs. They're plenty sturdy, but they work stay at the same height you picked if you lift the unit, so you need to hold them in place or just slide it without picking it up.

So far this cooling fan is great. And with a 12 month warranty. It has 4 nice size fans that keepmy laptop nice and cool and ultra quiet

this is exactly what i needed to cool down my ASUS lap top as it seemed to burn up when i left it on the table or couch or on my lap. the little fans hit the bottom of the lap top at all angels and i noticed it is much cooler.

fans are very quiet. I like the fact that I can turn them off with out having to unplug the usb port all the time. Nice feature just turn the switch and the fans are off.

I love this laptop cooling pad! It work wonders. I no longer worry about my laptop getting hot. It really works! So glad I got it.

I think this device is keeping my computer going a bit longer. Due to overheating it has crashed 3 x's in the past few weeks. The pad is so quiet you have to put your ear down to hear it...and it emits a coolness, don't know how else to explain it. I wish I'd bought one long ago, as my laptop is around 11 yrs. old. Plus the price is more than right, and excellent customer service! Plus, ( again) the pad is guaranteed for one year. Can't beat that! I'm quite pleased with my purchase.

Had gotten a smaller one (cheaper unit) but it did not correct my overheating problem. Have had no trouble since I started using this item.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempts to "flip" the election can push Republicans into a nightmare

Biden announced the group in charge of the inauguration