I think op swallowed to much seaman. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 05, 2021 I think op swallowed to much seaman. gaming 134 Likes 15 Comments Willye Taylor Ashley Taggart Don't be sad little one, I have 5 1⁄4-inch to make you forget all about that. Maryann Burton Bandai namco? Victor W Black I don't agree with the SEGA today one. SEGA today is a meiant, with much more hit games than the SEGA of old. Beverly Jane Chua Malamog Fuck Arari for ruining franchises Hani Jasmin Awesome xD Carmen Helene Malou Hansson Sega is ok. Nintendo is the most evil game company. Zulam Rama Atari is under fire for taking Kickstarter money and running. They apso had a Kickstarter for a console. Let's see how much they fuck that up. Mark my words. They will postpone the launch. They will rebrand it to a shitty console that might barely be more powerful than a PS3, if that. And they will fuck people over. Just watch. Also Sega isnt doing bad. They just need to make their own classic games instead of having shit companies do it. Jackie Quick Google Play: *bloop, bleep, blaap* I am a bot. Your appeal is rejected. *bleep, blaap, bloop* Devin Seeker Christie nintendo took down theisozone, FUCK THEM. Aadi Ch I wish Microsoft had some competition on the PC gaming market. Felixia Marie Santiago Sega in the 90's was the most hip thing. Bashing Nintendo openly and shit Eihn Ebi Sacam I think that you have too much free time Renn Belladonna That make no sense at all Christy De Pasquale Cd pr red anyone? Gaurav Aghi sega is actually doing just fine look at persona 5 or the last yakuza game. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Ashley Taggart
Maryann Burton
Victor W Black
Beverly Jane Chua Malamog
Hani Jasmin
Carmen Helene Malou Hansson
Zulam Rama
Jackie Quick
Devin Seeker Christie
Aadi Ch
Felixia Marie Santiago
Eihn Ebi Sacam
Renn Belladonna
Christy De Pasquale
Gaurav Aghi