Bellemain 4 oz. Porcelain Ramekins, Set of 6

  • PERFECTLY SIZED FOR SINGLE SERVE DESSERTS AND SOUFFLES: The 4 ounce ( cup) ramekins Measure 3.75 in diameter and are 1.5 high. They are ideal for serving dips, salsas, dressings, sauces, appetizers, and side dishes like olives and bruschetta.
  • THICK, GLAZED PORCELAIN CAN HANDLE IT ALL: These ramekins move easily from the oven, to the microwave, and then to the freezer without breaking a sweat. When youre finished eating that delicious lava cake or creme brulee, send it through the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
  • WONT ABSORB ODORS, FLAVORS OR COLORS: Glazed porcelain is elegant, eco-friendly and versatile, unlike plastic. Never worry about harmful toxins leaching into your food. Safe to use around your family.
  • LOOKS GREAT ON ANY TABLE: These classic white porcelain ramekins go anywhere and look fantastic in any setting. You can serve food in them, eat out of them, and never worry about chips, nicks, cracks, and scratches.
  • 100% FULL ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins will resist scratches, chips and cracks, but if they don't perform up to expectations, let us know. You are covered by a full one-year replacement guarantee.

Well packed and arrived on time, these little ramekins are awesome. First off they are well made and look nice. Second, don't buy one package, buy multiples! Why, you ask?? You know that as soon as you've made your first crème brûlée, your going to want to then make some mac and cheese soufflé, a batch of those little egg and bacon tarts with the puff pastry bottoms, or even single serving lava cakes. This little dishes encourage experimentation so you'll be washing them often if you don't get multiple boxes of them. When combined with [The Big Book of Small Foods] these will always be full of something tasty and delicious.

Bellemain is one of the brands that Amazon carries that is always a reliable purchase for kitchen items; seeing that something you need comes in the brand makes for re-assuring purchases, and they have a good reputation. The Bellemain 4-oz ramekin set of 6 comes highly recommended by friends and is #1 on Amazon for good reason. Some folks had issues with them arriving broken, but mine were fine and the packaging seems sturdy. I did expect them to be white, as they are shown in the product pictures, but mine are actually a light gray color. They still look nice, but I would have preferred white. In addition, i've attached pictures of the exact dimensions of the ramekins, for any who are curious. Pros: - Good price to value, reliable brand - Aesthetically pleasing and seems well built - Perfect size for salsas, desserts, snacks, antipasti Cons: - Not white as pictured Dimensions: ~3.6in dia x 1.65in h Overall: - Highly recommended unless the grey color is a dealbreaker.

All the ramekin that i got are in perfect condition. No crack or chips. I've used it to make chocolate lava cake and it holds the dessert well and the cake comes off smoothly. Each container holds 1/2 cup of liquid.

This is the second time I have ordered these 4 oz ramekins. I wanted to have more of this size so I could make desserts for larger gatherings. They are perfect for creme brûlée or lava cakes. They are very easy to clean. One of the dishes came with a crack in it. I contacted Perella’s, and they immediately responded and credited me for the dish. I am impressed with the customer service. I would recommend buying this product from this company.

I used these to make lava cakes in my instant pot and it worked great! They are a little smaller than what I would consider a standard ramekin but it hasn't been an issue. I put them through the dishwasher on the top shelf and they held up fine.

These ramekins are great! They are the perfect 4 oz size and look beautiful. I used them to make some creme brûlée and they came out so adorable. They come well packaged and are easy to clean. They bake well and are pretty non-stick. They came incredibly fast in the mail (were delivered within 4 hours of ordering)! Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

We bought this product to use in our insta pot and it worked well to make individual meals and was very east to clean.

Ramekins are used daily for all kinds of things in my household. Since my house has all tile floors,the breakables need replacing often. I had never tried this brand before but size and price were right. They arrived in timely manner and were packed with care. I would reorder these!

These are terrific little ramekins! The portion is perfect, not too much, not too little but just right. I love these little dishes for desserts and Mac and cheese which I’d eat the whole pot if given the chance. These guys keep me in check and allow me to enjoy forbidden foods in perfect portions. Clean up is a breeze, even baked on cheese slides right off. Seriously, it just doesn’t get better than this. They are wonderful for my 6qt Insta Pot. In fact I can get all six inside with some stacking and the foods come out perfectly. I am very pleased with these dishes. They were superbly packaged and shipped fast. This was an excellent purchase.

Not sure what to say. I ordered these to make Lava Cake but I am sure they have many more uses. We have never made Lava Cake but the recipe called for Ramekins. This set of Ramekins came in a box that fits all six and I will keep them in the box when not in use. The cups went easily into my oven on a cookie sheet and look exactly as they did the moment we took them out of the box even though we have used them four times. Our cakes slide easily out and they wash easily. I would definitely order again. We like the price and so far our Lava Cakes have been perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempts to "flip" the election can push Republicans into a nightmare